Job Id - RN0124SS0014
About the Client
Our Client is pioneer in Technologies from across the globe to shape the Digital Future in Middle East and Africa Region.They offer a wide range of Technology solution to understand and assist partners and customers to digitally transform themselves by leveraging Cloud, AI, Data Analytics, IoT, IoE, Cyber Security technologies and services.
Key Result Responsibilities
- The Pre-Sales Consultant is accountable for advising and coordinating with the Sales team on all technical issues related but not limited to technical lT services, infrastructure and professional services as well as annuity management.
- S/He is a technical expert building strong relationships with partners/customers and driving the business through multiple technical initiatives while leading the department towards the achievement of set objectives.
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical/solutions design of assigned product portfolio.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies.
- Create specific accounts for product(s), service(s) and sales plans.
- Collaborate with the Sales team in qualifying opportunities, supporting and advising on the technical aspect of the sales lifecycle including technical qualification, solution.
- Design, presentation of solution proposals and high-level designs and demonstrations.
- Run, manage, and drive proof of concepts (POC) and request for proposals (RFP) and
- Close opportunities from a presale and perspective.
- Build sound relationships with partners and customers in support of sales objectives,
- Engage personnel and leverage corporate resources and budgets as appropriate.
- Lead technical sales calls.
- Identify customers’ queries and problems, attend to their needs and map requirements with existing solutions.
- Create training contents for internal and external customers when and if necessary.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports and review performance with the concerned management team.
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs, oversee development plans, and maintain required certifications for Vendor exhibit.
- >4-5 years of pre-sales experience or Related experienced in Lenovo , HPE, IBM, Dell EMC, Oracle, is preferred.
- Experience of handling million $$ quotas you should have strong relationships in the Channel & Client Community.
- Academic: Graduate/BE /MBA
- Languages: English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Have strong relationships with the Channel community.
- Ability to work out market analysis, including price, competition, target channel partner.
- Experience with target account selling solution selling.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and conduct planning sessions.
- Knowing the latest technologies and solutions on Cloud.
- Preferable having knowledge of the HW infrastructure from either HPE, IBM, Dell EMC, Oracle including servers infrastructure, high availability, storage products, virtualization solutions, Hyper Converged infrastructure