Job Id - MG01124IS0003
About the Position
We are seeking young energetic Graphic Designer to join our growing team at our office in Indore, India. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing creatives and engaging art for many forms of media.
- Designing visually compelling print, digital, and motion graphics materials for a range of clients and in-house marketing campaigns.
- Providing design, desktop publishing, formatting, and video support for marketing
deliverables, such as brochures, point-of-view (POV) documents, reports, and eventrelated deliverables (including website mockups, banners, invitations, signage, sales sheets, social media materials, etc.)
- Developing and executing concepts, a wide range of layouts, templates, logos, interactive documents, iconography, and wireframes for various platforms in line with
- Researching and selecting images for creative briefs
- Formatting deliverables as per the brand standards, ensuring strong, polished aesthetics and consistency throughout.
- Creating complex infographics containing significant content and requiring exceptional attention to detail
- Making edits to refine and finalize projects as necessary.
- Managing projects to ensure timely completion against agreed-upon deadlines
- Following efficient workflow and review requirements to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Collaborating with clients and team members as appropriate
- Strong experience in producing cutting-edge deliverables across multiple touch points and channels, including print and digital, and preferably video and motion graphics as well.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of current design trends, with a sophisticated eye able to source the right illustrations, photographs, videos, and other visual treatments
- Expert-level skills using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe InDesign, Illustrator,Photoshop, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Figma, and other tools.
- Ability to create and edit basic motion graphics and animation. Experience with
video/audio editing tools, such as Adobe after Effects, Premier, Media Encoder, Audition, XD, Animate, or similar, will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of or experience with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
- Technical expertise in preparing files for print and digital production
- Strong understanding of brand principles and the ability to create innovative designs
within a defined global brand construct
- Ability to translate data, stories, and other content into powerful graphics and info graphics
- Confident presentation skills, along with the ability to pitch ideas to clients and synthesize feedback to achieve desired results
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and a professional client-servicing demeanor.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines for concurrent projects and deal effectively with stress
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Desired Candidate Profile
- Approximately 5 years’ (or more) experience in UI Design, Logo Design, and B2B/corporate..
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or an equivalent design-focused degree.