Brand Sales Manager
Job Id - RN0124SS0016
About the Client
Our Client is pioneer in Technologies from across the globe to shape the Digital Future in Middle East and Africa Region.They offer a wide range of Technology solution to understand and assist partners and customers to digitally transform themselves by leveraging Cloud, AI, Data Analytics, IoT, IoE, Cyber Security technologies and services.
Responsible for building new commercial relationships as well as expanding and improving the business with existing customers. Responsible for identifying, developing, expanding relationship with partners, resellers and retailers.
- Customer Relations management: -Engaging with assigned set of accounts on periodic basis, understanding needs and giving Solutions, dealing with the issues and addressing them through engagement with relevant stake holders
- Account Mapping to further strengthen the relationship and build a healthy Pipeline with the given set of accounts.
- Prepares and decides on short-term action plans and sprints workload based on priorities and agreements. Contributes to the roadmap of long-term business plan to ensure smooth workflow and successful results.
- Drives the commercial requirements of end-users, generates and approves ideas, prototypes and scenarios, and ensures they are translated into an attractive User Experience to drive business growth.
- Leads Product and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Works closely with line managers to create wireframes, visual designs and high-fidelity prototypes and test products. Ensures all ISA assigned products are designed, developed and delivered in the most attractive forms and line with recommended concepts, architecture and functional interfaces.
- Builds awareness and understanding of the product in the community and proactively promotes the agile principle and SCRUM methodology within ISA to continuously enhance products and ensure their competitiveness in the market.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
- Partners with HR to set objectives and identify KPIs for the respective team members; ensures his/her subordinates are fully aware and knowledgeable of their targets and assists them achieve their goals.
- Coaches, mentors and monitors the team’s performance and progress to develop their skills, identify and bridge any gaps in their performance.
- Conducts regular reviews and assessment for the function related work flow and operating procedures to enhance the process and maximize productivity.
- Identifies and manages the product discovery budget estimates/expenditure in line with ISA’s guiding principles. Provides required support on budget issues to the Head of Products as needed.
- Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
- Customer Centricity
- Communication Skills (For Channel Sales/Channel Accounts and Enterprise Account Manager )
- Interpersonal Skills for Account/Channel Sales/Channel Accounts & for Enterprise Account Manager)
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation Skills
- Master degree in, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressive HR management experience.
- Proven ability to hold staff accountable, optimize resources, and ensure team morale in challenging situations.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer advocacy, prioritizing customer engagement, and seeking diverse perspectives.
- Continuous improvement, barrier removal, and a preference for action to meet organizational goals.